Serving size: 3-4 people
- 3 potatoes,
- ¼ tsp ledar/haldi turmeric,
- zeera/ cumin seed/zeur,
- 1tsp chili powder/marchwangan,
- 1/2 tsp shonth/ ginger powder,
- 1/4tsp badiyan/ fennel powder,
- 1/2 cup of water,
- Salt to taste. (Onion, garlic, ginger, tomatoes are optional)
- Peel potatoes and wash
- Make small cubical pieces
- Add 2-3 tablespoon of vegetable oil in pressure cooker
- Add potatoes to oil in pressure cooker. (onion, garlic, ginger and tomato may also be added)
- Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, marchwangan,shonth, baidayan, and zeur.
- Add ½ cup of water.
- Pressure cook for 3 minutes or till pressure starts whistling.
- Turn off stove.
- Open the lid when pressure when is cool.
- Potato dish is ready.
- Garnish it with cilantro.