NUN CHAi (Salty Tea)
Serving size: 4 people
- 5 cps water,
- salt to taste,
- 1 tsp. green tea,
- 11/2 cups milk, a pinch of sodium bicarbonate,
- Take one cup of water, tea and soda or sodium bicarbonate in or pan.
- Boil this tea on stove till little water is left and color of tea has turned reddish brown.
- Add one more cup of water and allow tea to boil.
- Add 3 cups of water again.
- Add salt to taste.
- Brew the tea for few minutes
- Serve the tea hot with Nan style bread commonly known as bagirkhani if possible.